Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 32

My son got sneezed on by his "girlfriend" at music class today. I'm pretty sure that means they're official.

We had a busy day of errands after music class: another trip to the post office, a visit to one bank to deposit the yard sale money and close an account, a drive-thru at another bank to deposit drum lesson money and a Phillies check, an oil change, and lunch at Arby's. None of these activities were out of the ordinary- the person we dealt with commented on how adorable my son is, asked how old he is, and offered to help me if the situation arose. I responded. It's getting to the point where I'm almost shocked when things don't follow this pattern.

Tomorrow he is 15 months old. It's hard to believe we're already over a month into this experience.

Also, I can walk again- just in time for music class and storytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment