Friday, December 9, 2011

Days 67 and 68

Apparently my son has learned to spin. Of course not the stationary bike kind- the kind where you just spin in circles until you fall down. Thankfully he's only mastered the first part. He started doing it at music class today when it was time to "spin/ wave/ clap/ dance hello to so-and-so" which is the way we great each other there. He's even done it when I've asked him to but never on camera. I'm convinced he just wants me to look ridiculous on camera since we spend so much time recording him doing such silly things.

-----

This week has been a whole lot of nothing. Not coincidentally, it's the final week of my last two classes of this semester. I stopped working out during naptimes so I can do my work, but that will all change next week. I can't believe I can't wait to see Tony Horton's face again.

We went to the grocery store tonight and ran into one of Mommy's coworkers... or ex-coworkers... tough to say because her building might be closing at the end of the year. Anyway, she got our Christmas card and told me how cute my son is and that he looks exactly like me. Lady, I'm clearly married. Geez. She and I took a class together what seems like a lifetime ago- my first Master's degree. Now she's taking a year at home just like me. I guess that's why we were both grocery shopping at 9 o'clock on a Thursday. Living the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment